Exploration of spirituality, relationships, gender, orientation, politics, with alot of humor...basically whatever I feel like writing about.

Monday, April 7

Men at Work

You know that when you see a sign like "Men at Work" you are going to have to practice a little patience on the road. I always wonder if those guys out there in their orange vests only work when they have a sign up telling everyone they are working. Or, better yet, if the women wearing their orange vests a tad more stylishly than their male co-workers go home to their family and say, "Cook your own dinner, I'm not at work you know." I know that's chauvinistic, but this is what I think when I'm practicing patience while waiting in road work traffic.

ANYWAY, have patience with me as I learn to blog! Hopefully in the course of this experiment I will find that other people are as interested in what I need to say as I am.

No comments: