Exploration of spirituality, relationships, gender, orientation, politics, with alot of humor...basically whatever I feel like writing about.

Friday, June 5

reactions rating

At the end of each blog post are four boxes that you can use to indicate your reaction to the piece I've posted. The four reactions are good indicators, for me, that people are reacting to each article in the way I've manipulated them to react. ; ) Just kidding.

Take a moment to rate your reaction to the posts.

This option requires that you read the post online. Some of you read my blog in your email box. I also send you an email with a link to my blog each time I post. It takes a second to link and you can comment AND rate your reaction. I like comments online because then other people can read them rather than just me. I may be an only child but I like sharing!

Thanks for being my blog FAN!

No comments: